Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wings

While in L.A. we made a quick stop at the Halloween Store to look for wings for the Faerie Festival. I had a little model help me out to show them off. Here is a pair that I wasn't really sure if I would use, but they were fairly cheap for how nice they are.
Of course we had to get some front views.
These are the wings I found for my Bad Faerie outfit.
Aren't they beautiful!?
Here is one last set of wings to go with one of the dresses I bought. These are very sweet.
Joli was all about modeling.
After I ran out of wings Joli decided to go get hers to fly around the house.
Can't wait for the festival!!

2 comments:

Laume said...

The purple wings are very sweet - they'd look good with the purple and black dress. Can you bend them so they don't stick out as much though? That would be a pain knocking wings in the crowd. The black and red ones will look great with your BFD outfit. And the green and ... pink?... ones are really cute. Are they for with the dress you got at the consignment shop?

Laume said...

BUT, I want to see the WHOLE outfit on you, with both corsets and all.