Thursday, September 10, 2009

Def Leppard and Poisen!!

Tonight we totally rocked out in a flashback to the 80's. We all met up at Chris and Kacie's. Every one's costumes were awesome!!!
Of course I was the only girl but hey, I knew the songs and even brought the CD's! Kacie said that she would watch the girls so both Chris and I could go. Mikey and Lil' Bear came with us too!
When Lil' Bear came in Joli started crying but as soon as he told her who he was she gave him a big hug!
We met some other fans in the parking lot and had to get a picture.
There may have been some consumption prior to the event... and then once we were there also.
The guys all looked awesome, and there were plenty of girls there to back that.


Before too long one of the guys showed up with his girlfriend so I had another girl to rock with.

I can't wait til Halloween! I think I'm going to dress up the whole week!!

1 comment:

Laume said...

You guys look totally awesome!!! But question - where the heck was Joe?! Was he dressed up too?