Friday, May 7, 2010

Bikini Contest!!!

Well I did it! I participated in the 14th Annual Pregnant Bikini Contest!!! I tried really hard not to be nervous as I was getting ready. I only had one "what was I thinking moment" and it was while I was going through my 3-year-old's drawers looking for body glitter!!
Although Abby is off visiting family, her husband, Shane, was awesome and came out to hang out with Joe and yell for me!
Joe said I looked hot, which pretty much made the whole day for me!
My photographer was having a little trouble with the camera, but he managed a few shots that weren't too bad.
I can't believe I actually shook my ass in front on all those people!
We got to take a break in between rounds to go hang out in the crowd. It was so exciting to see Nikki, Josh, Robyn, and Jeanelle! They missed my debut but I strutted around for them anyway, hehe!
Unfortunately I was one of the 34 contestants cut, but it was a great experience that I will always be able to say I did it! One last picture of me before we headed out of the hot bar! (It was seriously like 100 degrees in there!!)
Okay, now bring on the baby!!

1 comment:

kacie said...

You looked awesome! All for "bringing on the baby" but just wait until I get back please?!?!