Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dirty Night

I bought a new shirt today. Here I am showing it off after a few glasses of wine. Doesn't it look sexy?!
Here was one of the first items I considered buying at the passion party.
I had to test out the products. You don't want to buy something unless you know it's good!
Here's another awesome looking toy. It was pretty cool one too!
Here are my final purchases. Scary looking but soon to be very fun!
Passion parties are very fun! We should do them all the time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh wow, i don't know how that purple one works but....

wow

Danielle said...

The purple ome looks like my "Big Red" boy is it fun! We LOVE Toys!!! ENJOY!!!

Laume said...

I have nothing to say. I'm laughing too hard.

Miss Elena said...

hahahahah I was thinking the exact same thing that joe was. It looks crazy!